Investment and Brokerage Services
Save for a short-term goal. Fund your child’s future education. Strategize for retirement.
An effective investment strategy begins with you: Your family. Your goals and dreams. Your short and long-term priorities. Your current financial situation. Your investment style. Your familiarity with investment terminology. We use this knowledge to create a customized strategy that’s right for you and your needs. The strategy might include a range of investment products such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, insurance or long term care solutions. Our professional advice, common-sense approach and personal attention set us apart and ensure that you remain the focus. We continually revisit the strategy with you to ensure it remains on the right track. If you have questions at any time, simply stop by, call or view your account online.
Our investment and brokerage services
are here when it matters. We provide competitive strategies including:
- Executive and employee benefits
- Retirement strategies
Our strategies often consist of the following:
- Stocks and bonds
- Tax-deferred and tax-advantaged investments
- Mutual funds
- 529 accounts
- Life insurance
- Long-term care Insurance
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITS)
Our professionals will listen to your needs
and help select the right investment strategy
for you and your family. Contact us today.
Chad S. Willer
IMPORTANT CONSUMER INFORMATION
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
• Representatives of a Registered Broker-Dealer (“BD”) or Registered Investment Advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and
the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, that state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from
that state’s registration requirements.
We are registered to offer securities in the following states: ND, MN, AZ, CO, NE, VA
• Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they would provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
Investment Centers of America, Inc. (ICA), member FINRA / SIPC, is not affiliated with Kirkwood Bank & Trust or Kirkwood Financial Services. Securities and insurance products offered through ICA and affiliated insurance agencies are *not insured by the FDIC or any other Federal Government agency *not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by any bank or its affiliates *subject to risks including the possible loss of principal amount invested.