E-statements Promo Frequently Asked Questions
How can I enter to win one of the five $100 MasterCard gift cards?
Simply enroll in E-statements by November 30, 2017, or if already enrolled you are automatically entered into the drawings. You may also enter to win by mail. Mail your name and phone number to Kirkwood Bank & Trust Attn: Retail Banking Mgr., PO Box 6089, Bismarck, ND 58506.
How many times can I enter to win one of the $100 gift cards?
Only one entry per person is allowed. Kirkwood Bank & Trust Employees and immediate family members are not eligible to win.
How do I enroll in E-statements?
Easily enroll a Personal Account through Online Banking. Click on the “Profile” tab, follow these steps:
- In the “Profile” screen, click on the Edit button for Electronic Statements.
- Place the bullet in the Electronic Delivery Method to switch to E-statements.
- Click the “Electronic statements terms and conditions” link.
- Scroll to the bottom of the terms and conditions document to get your confirmation code.
- Go back to Online Banking page where you began enrollment and check that you have read and accept the electronic statement terms and conditions.
- Enter your confirmation code.
- Click Save.
*If you do not have Online Banking for your personal account, enroll here.
Business Banking Customers to enroll your business for E-statements you can complete the application found on our website or call our Electronic Banking Specialist.
- Sarah Peterson-Bismarck at 701.355.5376 or email@example.com
- Tami Elefson-Dickinson at 701.482.1962 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I enroll in E-statements at a branch office?
We encourage you to enroll from your personal computer due to security reasons and technical requirements, but we are more than willing to walk you through the process at one of our branch locations.
Can I enroll in E-statements on the Kirkwood Bank & Trust mobile app?
No, at this time we are unable to offer the mobile enrollment. You will need to log into your Online Banking via computer to enroll.
How do I enroll in E-statements if I clicked “Ask me later” or “Declined” during a previous E-statement offer in Online Banking?
That is Easy! At any time you can click on the “Profile” tab and sign up for E-statements with the above instructions.
Will I still be able to view old statements?
Yes, Statements are available in Online banking for approximately 7 years. You can also choose to download to your computer or flash drive to save longer.
What if I change my e-mail address?
Simply update your address under the “Profile” tab