Stay connected and manage your accounts from anywhere with Kirkwood Bank & Trust Mobile Banking*. It’s simple, convenient and secure. Kirkwood Bank & Trust Mobile Banking allows you to:
- Check account balances
- Review your transactions
- Transfer between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Send money with Popmoney
- Find ATMs and Kirkwood Bank & Trust locations
- Mobile Deposit
Note: You must be signed up for Online Banking before using Mobile Banking. Also, sign up for Bill Pay and Popmoney online before using these services on your mobile device.
Want to learn more about Mobile Banking?
Want to learn more about Mobile Deposit?
Kirkwood Bank & Trust Mobile Deposit allows you to make a deposit directly into your personal checking or savings account using the Kirkwood Bank & Trust App on supported iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
It’s easy to download the Kirkwood Bank & Trust App:
You can search “Kirkwood Bank & Trust” in the App Store or on Google Play. To begin mobile banking simply download the app for your device. You may also use one of these direct links:
- Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., register in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
If you have a different device, we recommend you use Text Banking* or the mobile browser. Text Banking allows you to check balances and view your transaction history. To sign up for Text Banking:
1. Log in to Online Banking and go under Options
2. Under Mobile Banking Profile, select Manage Devices and Add New Device
3. Enter your cell phone number and select Text Banking. You will receive a text message from the short code 99588
4. Confirm, and you are ready to go!
*Messaging and Data Rates May Apply. Check with your carrier for details.
With the CardValet® app, you can control your debit card usage and spending on the go! You can save time and gain peace of mind knowing you can control the debit cards in your wallet with the phone in your pocket. CardValet® lets you:
- Turn your debit card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls you set
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts
Get Started! Download the app today for your Apple iOS or Google Android device.