Access your Accounts Anywhere.
Access your accounts anywhere. Pay with your debit card. Use your mobile wallet. Transfer funds when it’s convenient. Protect your financial information.
Personal Electronic Banking
Kirkwood Bank & Trust is striving to make banking as easy and convenient as possible for you. Online Banking allows you to access your accounts at your convenience from anywhere, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Online Banking offers basic features such as transferring funds and checking balances, as well as more advanced features which include viewing your check images on the spot and up-to-date deposit and payment information.
Additional features available in KB&T Online Banking include:
- Bill Pay
- Account to Account Transfers
Enroll now for Personal Online Banking.
Personal Electronic Banking
Stay connected and manage your accounts from anywhere. KB&T Mobile Banking allows you to:
Personal Electronic Banking
Add your Kirkwood Bank & Trust Debit Card to your mobile wallet. A mobile wallet is a virtual wallet that stores payment card information on a mobile device. Use your phone or smartwatch to enjoy all the same benefits of using your debit card.
Available on Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, Google Pay™, Fitbit Pay™, and Garmin Pay™.
Tips for easy setup:
Personal Electronic Banking
- Send money to your child in college
- Send a gift to family and friends
- Reimburse friends for that fun outing
- Pay your babysitter or lawn care service
- Pay rent to your landlord or roommates
Personal Electronic Banking
An eStatement is an electronic version of your statement available via KB&T’s online banking. This statement is exactly like your paper statement. An email notification is sent when your eStatement is available to view.
It’s easy, get started!
- Log in to Online Banking
- Click on the Profile Tab
- Click the Edit button next to ELECTRONIC STATEMENTS
- Follow the instructions to enroll
Looking for Business Accounts? No problem, go here!
Personal Electronic Banking
Text Banking allows you to check balances and view your transaction history. To sign up for Text Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking and select Profile
- Under Mobile Banking Profile, select Manage Devices
- Select Add New Device
- Enter your mobile phone number. You will receive a text message from the short code 99588.
- Confirm, and you are ready to go!
Frequently Asked Questions
Personal Online Banking
Can I download transactions from Online Banking?
You can download your transactions to QuickBooks, Quicken or as a CSV file.
Can I pay my Kirkwood Bank & Trust loan online?
You can make a loan payment by transferring funds from your KB&T bank account or set up automatic payments.
Can I send money to someone using Online Banking?
Popmoney is available to send money to anyone using their phone number or email address.
Can I set up alerts on my accounts?
We are currently in the process of moving from Event Manager to Notifi.
Can I transfer funds from an account I have at another financial institution?
Yes, Account to Account Transfer is available. Please contact us at 701.258.6550 or 800.492.4955 as this feature needs to be activated by a Kirkwood Bank & Trust Team Member.
How do I enroll for Online Banking?
To enroll for Online Banking:
- Enroll Here
- Complete the First Time User Information and click “Enroll”
- Read the KB&T Online Banking Agreement and click on “I Agree”
- Enter a new Access ID and Password and click “Continue”
- Complete the Security Data Information and Click “Continue”
How do I change my password?
You can change your password by clicking “Forgot Password” on the login screen or under the “Profile” tab once logged into Online Banking.
How do I sign up for eStatements?
You can sign up for eStatements under the “Profile” tab in Online Banking.
How much account history is available?
The previous 7 years will be available to view.
If my child enrolls in Online Banking, will he/she be able to see my accounts?
As long as your child’s social security number is not tied to your accounts, he/she will not be able to view your accounts.
Is there a fee for Online Banking?
KB&T Online Banking is free.
What accounts will I be able to view?
Any open accounts which are tied to your social security number are viewable; closed accounts are not available.
Where can I locate my account number?
Your account number is located on your statement. Statements are available 24/7 through Online Banking.
Where can I locate my statements?
Click on the chosen account. Click Documents. Select date range and Submit.
Where can I update my email address?
Your email address can be updated under the Profile tab.
Why am I being prompted to change my password?
For your security, Kirkwood Bank & Trust requires you to change your password every 6 months.
Why am I unable to log into my account?
For security purposes, your account will be locked after 3 unsuccessful login attempts. To unlock your account, please contact us at 701.258.6550 or 800.492.4955 between 8:00am and 5:00pm CST Monday – Friday.
Can I manage my debit card in the Mobile Banking app?
Yes, you can temporarily turn your debit card on and off, block or allow certain transactions, manage alerts and set spending limits.
Can I view my eStatements on Mobile Banking?
At this time, you are unable to view statements on the Mobile Banking app.
How can I access Kirkwood Bank & Trust Mobile Banking?
Locate the KB&T app in the app store on your mobile device and download. You will need an eligible KB&T personal account.
Is Mobile Banking secure to use?
Kirkwood Bank & Trust’s Mobile Banking offers the same security and encryption as our Online Banking. For initial access to your account, additional Security Q&A are utilized for authentication purposes. No personal information from your Mobile Banking account is ever stored on your phone, including your password. Login sessions will automatically time out after 5 minutes of inactivity and your account will lock down after 3 unsuccessful login attempts. This helps ensure that your Mobile Banking experience with us will be safe and secure.
Is there a fee for Kirkwood Bank & Trust Mobile Banking?
Mobile banking is free for our customers. However, your mobile service carrier may charge you a fee for internet access while using the mobile app. Check with your mobile service provider for plan details.
What is Kirkwood Bank & Trust Mobile Banking?
Kirkwood Bank & Trust Mobile Banking allows you to securely access your KB&T accounts from your mobile device and allows you to check balances, manage your debit card, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer funds, and find branches and ATMs and much more.
Are there any fees for Mobile Deposit?
Mobile deposit is free for our customers. However, your mobile service carrier may charge you a fee for internet access while using the mobile app. Check with your mobile service provider for plan details.
Are there any kinds of checks that cannot be deposited through Mobile Deposit?
- Savings Bonds
- Checks payable to any person other than an account owner (i.e., payable to another party and then endorsed to you)
- Checks that do not contain a 9 digit US routing number
- Checks that contain evidence of alteration, or that you know or suspect are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account which the check is drawn
Are there limits for deposits made through Mobile Deposit?
The daily Mobile Deposit aggregate limit is $3,000.00 with no single deposit to exceed $1,500.00. Each check is considered a separate deposit and there is no limit to the number of checks you can deposit in a day.
Can I view my Mobile Deposit history?
Yes, you can view your 30-day Mobile Deposit history as well as the status of a deposit by selecting “Deposit” and “View mobile deposit history.”
How do I deposit a check using Mobile Deposit?
- Endorse the back of your check, and include the words “KB&T Mobile Deposit”
- Log into Mobile Banking
- Select the Deposit tab and then “Deposit a check”
- Select the account to deposit into and enter the check amount
- Take a photo of the front and back of the check
- Submit the check for deposit
- Result screen will indicate either Deposit Pending or Deposit Failed. Depending on the reason the deposit failed, you may be given an option to retake the image.
- View Deposit History to check the status of your deposit. Statuses include pending, failed and accepted.
- Retain the original paper item in a secure location for fourteen (14) calendar days after the deposit is credited to your account. After you have verified this, you are required to shred the check
How will I know when the check has been posted to my account?
You can inquire on your account through Mobile Banking.
Is Mobile Deposit secure?
Using Mobile Deposit via our mobile banking app offers the same security features and protection as our online banking service, including security login, as well as a timeout feature when your mobile device is not in use. We use advanced encryption and security technology. Check Images and other private information are not stored on the Mobile App or on your phone.
Is there a cut-off time for Mobile Deposits?
- Check submitted prior to 3:00pm CST
- Your deposit will be reviewed and processed on that business day
- If compliant with the Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions and displays “accepted,” the deposit will be credited to your account the same business day.
- Check submitted after 3:00pm CST
- Your deposit will be reviewed and processed on the next business day
- If compliant with the Mobile Banking Terms & Conditions and displays “accepted,” the deposit will be credited to your account the next business day.
Should I endorse the back of my check before taking a picture?
Yes, endorse the back of your check and include the words “KB&T Mobile Deposit.”
What does “Pending” status and “Failed” status mean in View Deposit History?
- Pending: The bank is in the process of reviewing your deposit to ensure it is in compliance with the Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions. The deposit will either be accepted or rejected.
- Failed: The bank reviewed your mobile deposit and rejected the deposit. Please contact the bank at 701.258.6550 or 800.492.4955 to determine the reason it was rejected.
What is Mobile Deposit?
Mobile Deposit allows you to make a deposit directly into your personal checking or savings account using the Kirkwood Bank & Trust App on supported devices.
What should I do with my paper check after using Mobile Deposit?
Securely store your check for 14 days after the deposit has been credited to your account. After you have verified this, you are required to shred the check.
What types of checks can I deposit?
Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit most checks drawn on U. S. financial institutions. Checks must always be made payable to an account owner, endorsed properly and may not be made payable to a business.
Why am I unable to deposit my check?
Reasons that checks may not be able to be deposited:
- Folded or torn corners
- Front image is not legible
- Amount entered does not match the amount read by the scanning software
- Courtesy amount is not legible
- Routing and account numbers are unclear
- No camera on the device
- Image is too dark or too light
- Check is not drawn on a U. S. financial institution
- Check already deposited
- Missing endorsement
Are there limits set on my Debit Card?
Every debit card has a default limit set; please reach out to us for more information.
Can I control my debit card transactions?
Yes, you can control your debit card in the KB&T Mobile App under “My Cards”.
Can I use my debit card in a Mobile Wallet?
Yes, you can add your debit card into any of these Mobile Wallets:
- Apple Pay
- Samsung Pay
- Google Pay
- Fitbit Pay
- Garmin Pay
How can I find a surcharge-free ATM?
You can find all Kirkwood Bank & Trust ATMs listed on our website at (New Website). You can also find any MoneyPass ATM at www.moneypass.com.
How do I activate my new debit card?
Follow the steps included with your new debit card or call 800.992.3808.
How do I report my card lost or stolen?
Contact us to report your card lost or stolen at:
- Bismarck: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm CST: 701.258.6550 or 800.492.4955
- Dickinson: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 5:30pm MST: 701.483.1962 or 866.918.8074
- After Hours: 800.472.3272
Keep in mind, you can turn your card on and off in the KB&T mobile app.
How do I reset my pin number?
To reset your pin, please call 800.992.3808.
What if I discover transactions on my account that I did not authorize?
Please contact us at 701.258.6550 or 800.492.4955 to dispute any transactions you did not authorize.
Will my debit card work outside of the US?
Please contact us with your travel dates and countries you plan to visit prior to your departure. Depending on current security alerts, we will assist you with access to your card during your travels. We also suggest you download our mobile app as it has many useful features for monitoring your accounts.
Can I change a payment once it has been scheduled?
Yes, you are able to edit or cancel any pending payments.
Can I stop payment on a bill pay item?
Depending on the type of payment sent, you may be able to place a stop payment. Please contact a Kirkwood Bank & Trust Team Member for assistance.
Can I use different checking accounts to pay my bills?
Yes, please contact a Kirkwood Bank & Trust Team Member to add additional accounts to your Online Bill Pay.
Do I have to log in each month to pay my bills?
You have the option to pay your bills manually each month or set them up to pay automatically.
How are payments issued?
Payments are issued electronically or via paper checks, depending on the payee’s capabilities. Only you can authorize payments by entering payee information, amount and pay date.
If I don’t have an account number for a payee, am I still able to add the payee?
Yes, leave the account number blank when adding the payee.
Is there a charge for online Bill Pay?
Online Bill Pay is free.
What is an e-bill?
An e-bill is an electronic version of a bill or statement that typically contains the same information as a paper bill or statement. You can receive, view and pay e-bills in Online Bill Pay. Your e-bill will arrive in the payment center and you control the pay date and amount of your payment.
What is Online Bill Pay?
Online Bill Pay is a feature that allows you to you pay your bills from online banking or mobile banking.
When is the payment deducted from my account?
The money is withdrawn from your account on the selected date if the payment is sent electronically. If the company or person is unable to receive electronic payments, a check will be printed and mailed to the payee’s address. The funds will be deducted from your account when the company or person deposits or cashes the check.
Who can I contact if I am having issues with Online Bill Pay?
You can contact us Monday – Friday between 8:00am and 5:00pm CST at 701.258.6550 or 800.492.4955 or you can call Bill Pay Customer Service 7 days a week between 6:00am and 12:00am CST at 800.877.8021.